The ClickaSnap Community
ClickaSnap accounts are solely for the purpose of sharing images which are created by and owned by you. We do not support Creative Commons licences, or accounts whose intentions are to profit off of someone else’s work.
Our community guidelines are here to help and guide you as you become a part of the ClickaSnap community. Your profile with us is subject to these guidelines, as well our terms of service:
- You are only permitted to upload images which you own or you have created. We do not tolerate members attempting to profit off of someone else’s work.
- Do not upload images which contains content in breach of our terms of service i.e. images which contain nudity etc.
- Remember, we are ClickaSnap, an image sharing platform, not Go Fund Me. Do not beg other members of our community by requesting direct payments. Whether it is for personal or charitable reasons is irrelevant.
- Do not beg or spam other members and their profiles to follow you, like, comment or view your images. Sharing your work is of course encouraged, however, when joining our community we trust that as adults, you can recognise and regulate your behaviour to ensure you are not bothering or harassing other members.
- Remember to play nice. Constructive criticism is welcomed and vital to budding photographers who want to improve, but it is possible to provide feedback and remain polite and courteous at the same time.
- Stay honest! Incentivising paid views will result in any earnings to become ineligible for withdrawal. This includes any involvement of any kind with Click Circles being prohibited on our platform. If we have evidence or reasonable grounds to suspect you are a part of or have been involved with a Click Circle, your earnings will become ineligible for withdrawal. It’s not worth the risk! With quality content and time taken to engage with other ClickaSnap members and profiles, you’ll realise you don’t need Click Circles to be successful!
- Moderate your content. The ClickaSnap team does moderate content on a daily basis, and will remove anything in breach of our terms or our guidelines without notification. However, it remains your responsibility to moderate your own content, and ensure that it is not in breach of these things.
- Finally, remember to enjoy yourself!!! We are an ever growing community of brilliant photographers and artists. There are so many benefits available to you under our memberships, so enjoy them and watch your profile with us grow!
Anybody seen going against these guidelines will be at risk of their account with us being removed, or any earnings accumalted becoming ineligible for withdrawal. We reserve the right to refuse the provision of any benefits under your account, should you not comply with ClickaSnap’s community guidelines.
We have a Zero Tolerance policy here at ClickaSnap. This means that should any breach of our community guidelines or our terms of service take place, we reserve the right to ban and/or delete your account with us, with or without notification.
Refunds, pro-rata or otherwise, will not be considered in instances where a member has breached these.
Anybody seen in breach of our Zero Tolerance Policy will be at risk of their account with us being removed, or any earnings accumalted becoming ineligible for withdrawal. We reserve the right to refuse the provision of any benefits under your account, should you not comply with ClickaSnap’s policies.
My ClickaSnap account - General FAQ's
If after checking your junk/spam folder, you still are unable to locate your verification email it may be due to your email server not accepting emails from us.
Not to worry though! You need only contact customer support and let them know. They can then manually activate your account for you!
Yes, we offer monthly or annual membership subscriptions. We do not offer nor advertise month-by-month memberships and we never have. As you will see when selecting the frequency of your membership subscription, it does confirm the amount you will pay either monthly or annually.
The monthly subscription payment will be taken automatically from the card or PayPal account which you used to purchase your membership subscription on. By opting for a monthly membership subscription and confirming this purchase, you are authorising us to take the subscription payment each month. These payments will continue until you opt to cancel your membership.
How does the 'Paid Per View' benefit work?
We are proud of our innovative website and how it is the first successful platform to monetize images, and pay this back to the photographer!
The way that this works, is by uploading quality content on your ClickaSnap profile, other members and users on our website will view your profile and your images. For each authentic view gained, you earn 0.4¢. Please note this is 0.4 cents ($0.004) and not 4¢ ($0.04) or 40¢ ($0.40). This benefit is included in any of our chargeable membership levels.
These views then transfer into your earnings, and after some time you can request to withdraw your earnings and have these paid directly to your PayPal account. Anyone can generate authentic views, whether they are a member of the site or not. Sharing your profile on social media is a great way of generating more authentic views. A great benefit to our Pro-Seller accounts, is that it does this for you automatically!
The difference between these two ‘views’ is essentially 5 seconds.
In order for Clickasnap to remain viable and successful for our members, we have to take certain measures to counter fraudulent activity. So, with regards to being ‘paid per view’, we need to ensure that systems are in place which devalue falsified or fake views. For example, should an image be viewed an excessive number of times from the same IP address, this would be flagged as a ‘view’ rather than an ‘paid view’.
To gain an paid view, which is what equates to a paid view, an image must be viewed for 5 seconds and not be flagged as falsified or fake. One of the reasons behind the 5 second time frame in order for an image to earn an paid view is in place to encourage our members to share high quality content.
The level of interaction that people receive on social media does heavily depend on the quality of the content being shared. Whilst we appreciate everyone has a different perspective on what is a good or bad image, we want our members to be assured they can visit ClickaSnap and see high quality content being shared across the platform.
Your profile will always show you your total views. If you want to see which views out of your total views are generating earnings, you need only visit your ‘uploads’ page.
Here you will find each image you have uploaded on your profile individually listed. Alongside these you will see 5 symbols; Glasses, love heart, comment box, coins and a piggy bank. The ‘glasses’ symbol counts your views, whilst the ‘coins’ symbol, counts your authentic views. Next to this you can see the ‘piggy bank’ symbol, which details how much you have earnt from this image.
Please note that views and earnings do not update in real time, so you will see a discrepancy between these two figures.
We are only able to make payments via PayPal at this time.
Please bear this in mind when making a decision about which membership level you wish to purchase. Our Paid Per View is not the only benefit available under our memberships, and if you are unable to receive payment this does not detract from the other benefits your membership subscription also offers you. With this in mind, we will not consider refunds under any circumstances, in instances where a member is unable to receive payment from us via PayPal.
The ClickaSnap Shop Feature
Our Seller and Pro-Seller memberships offer the shop feature, in which you can upload your photographs for sale!
There is a multitude of options when it comes to the product you wish to sell. For example you can sell your photographs as digital downloads, prints, on canvas and much more! Just visit your ‘products’ page when you have logged in to your account. Here you can ‘add products’ and select the type of product you wish to sell and set the price!
All profits made from your shop are yours to keep! We do not take any cut from these. However, please note that there is 35p transaction fee applied by PayPal, that will be deducted from any profit made. It is worth taking this into account when pricing your products.
One of the great benefits to Clickasnap is that we handle all the printing and shipping for you! All you need to do is collect the profits!
We are also able to accommodate for international shipping on all products. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Clickasnap operates by charging in GBP and paying in USD. Your products will be converted to the currency of the buyers country when purchased and will be converted into your currency when you withdraw any earnings.
Please take into consideration exchange rates when purchasing or pricing any products.
You will be notified when other users or members have purchased a product from your shop, and you can withdraw any earnings accumulated via your ‘May Sales’ page. Here you will see a button that reads ‘withdraw’. Select this and enter your PayPal account details to request a withdrawal.
You can request a withdrawal at at stage, however, please note that in order to be able to withdraw your earnings we must have first received confirmation of receipt of the product from the buyer. This can take a period of time which we are unable to ascertain. Please be assured that you will receive your payment request, as soon as this confirmation of receipt has been gained.
Tips and Tutorials
Our YouTube channel offers a variety of tutorials and tips with regards to using and getting the most out of Clickasnap! You can find us and start watching these using the link below!
We have a forum, blog and Facebook group, all readily available to you to use!
You can access our forum and blog via the ClickaSnap website, and you can find our Facebook group by searching for ‘ClickaSnap discussion group’. here you can interact with many of our members and get chatting about all things ClickaSnap, photography and more!
When interacting with our community, you are being held to our community guidelines. Remember, it costs nothing to be kind!
Upgrades, Downgrades, Cancellations and Refunds
Refunds are provided at our discretion, should we feel an error has occurred which we are responsible for. Any requests for a refund are handled on a case by case basis and will be issued at our sole discretion.
- We do not consider refunds when you have chosen to downgrade or cancel your membership with us prior to your paid-up-to date.
- We do not consider refunds or the early cancellation/downgrading of annual subscriptions. This is due to the discount you receive compared to paying monthly.
- Refunds on orders will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Please contact our customer support and provide full details as to why you feel a refund is appropriate. They will be able to review your concerns and discuss this with you further.
- When paying to promote your images or your profile, this can take a period of time which cannot be ascertained. As the promotion of your images or profile will undoubtedly continue until you receive the level of promotion you purchased, we will not consider a refund on these payments.
- Clickasnap operates by charging in GBP and paying in USD. Any rates will be converted to the currency of the member’s country when purchasing a subscription or product, as well as when withdrawing any earnings. Please consider exchange rates and the currency symbols shown when purchasing a subscription or product with us. We will not consider refunds under any circumstances in which a member has misunderstood an exchange rate or currency symbol. We do ask you to be confident in your purchases before committing to them, and this includes the confidence in what it will cost.
Please read all information available to you and ensure that you are confident in the product or service you are opting for before making any payments. It is important that you are confident in your understanding of how our platform works, how much we pay and if your content is suitable for it.
Please note that if any fraudulent requests/disputes against any payments are made, we will not hesitate to contest these claims in a court of law; nor will we hesitate to take legal action against any fraudulent disputer. Authorised cardholders falsely disputing legitimate charges to their financial institute is illegal and will be prosecuted as such.
Simply log in to your ClickaSnap account and visit Settings>Subscriptions. You can the select and purchase the membership level best suited to your needs.
Once you have upgraded an account, please contact our customer support team. They will then organise for the reimbursement of your previous subscription payment, should this be applicable.
Please ensure you have a monthly subscription. Once this is confirmed, simply log in to your ClickaSnap account and visit Settings>Subscriptions. You can the select and purchase the membership level best suited to your needs.
Please note that when downgrading mid-term, your new membership level will come into effect immediately as you are purchasing a new, lower, subscription level or moving on to a free account, The reimbursement of the difference between subscription charges will not be considered under any circumstances when downgrading your membership.
Simply downgrade your membership to a free account by following the instructions detailed under ‘How do I downgrade my membership?’.
We are sorry to see you go! In order to delete your account you need only to log in, visit Settings>Delete account.
The system is designed to automatically cancel any further payments when you have chosen to delete your account. If a payment is made that you were not expecting after the deletion of your ClickaSnap account, please just contact our customer support team to inform them of this. They will be happy to resolve this for you.