The ClickaSnap Community
ClickaSnap accounts are solely for the purpose of sharing images which are created by and owned by you. We do not support Creative Commons licences, or accounts whose intentions are to profit off of someone else’s work.
Our community guidelines are here to help and guide you as you become a part of the ClickaSnap community. Your profile with us is subject to these guidelines, as well our terms of service:
- You are only permitted to upload images which you own or you have created. We do not tolerate members attempting to profit off of someone else’s work.
- Do not upload images which contains content in breach of our terms of service, including, but not limited to; images which contain nudity, soft porn, violence, gore, drugs, illegal acts, spam content and images you do not own.
- Stay honest! Incentivising paid views will result in any earnings you’ve made to become ineligible for withdrawal. This means that any involvement of any kind with Click Circles is prohibited on our platform. A Click Circle is the (verbal, written or implied) organisation between two or more individuals to view one another’s images, with the specific intent of creating paid views to ensure mutual returns, rather than to view images based on the merit value of the imagery. If we have evidence or reasonable grounds to suspect you are a part of or have been involved with a Click Circle, your earnings will become ineligible for withdrawal. It’s not worth the risk! With quality content and time taken to engage with other ClickaSnap members and profiles, you’ll realise you don’t need Click Circles to be successful!
- No photo dumping. To photo dump is to; 1) upload multiple images that are the same or are similar 2) excessively upload images which have no artistic intention.
- Care about the photos you are posting. People visiting your profile wants to see high quality content and so do we. For example, poorly taken photos of food (which could be mistaken for your dogs dinner!) are not the type of content that is encouraged on our platform. Without good quality content you might find you’re not entitled to receive our Paid Per View benefit. More details on this can be found in our Paid Per View Policy.
- Remember, we are ClickaSnap, an image sharing platform, not Go Fund Me. Do not beg other members of our community by requesting direct payments. Whether it is for personal or charitable reasons is irrelevant.
- Do not beg other members and their profiles to follow you, like, comment or view your images. Sharing your work is of course encouraged, however, when joining our community we trust that as adults, you can recognise and regulate your behaviour to ensure you are not bothering or harassing other members.
No spam comments! We want to encourage discussions and/or genuine feedback or compliments between our members. Commenting the same or similar comment excessively and consistently across a number of profiles and images is considered spam. This alongside commenting the same short and repetitive comments consistently on other members images will be seen as merely fishing for views. Repeat offenders may find action is taken against their account, including but not limited to; your earnings becoming ineligible for withdrawal or your profile being shadowbanned etc.
- Remember to play nice. Constructive criticism is welcomed and vital to budding photographers who want to improve, but it is possible to provide feedback and remain polite and courteous at the same time.
- Moderate your content. The ClickaSnap team does moderate content on a daily basis, and will remove anything in breach of our terms or our guidelines without notification. However, it remains your responsibility to moderate your own content, and ensure that it is not in breach of these things.
- Finally, remember to enjoy yourself!!! We are an ever growing community of brilliant photographers and artists. There are so many benefits available to you under our memberships, so enjoy them and watch your profile with us grow!
Anybody seen going against these guidelines will be at risk of their account with us being removed, or any earnings accumalted becoming ineligible for withdrawal. We reserve the right to refuse the provision of any benefits under your account, should you not comply with ClickaSnap’s community guidelines.
We have a Zero Tolerance policy here at ClickaSnap. This means that should any breach of our community guidelines or our terms of service take place, we reserve the right to ban and/or delete your account with us, with or without notification, immediately and without any final warnings being provided.
Refunds, pro-rata or otherwise, will not be considered in instances where a member has breached these.
My ClickaSnap account - General FAQ's
We send you an email to the address you registered your account to. If after checking your junk/spam folder, you are unable to locate this activation email, please contact customer support here and let them know. They can then manually activate your account for you!
To promote your profile:
- Visit your feed and select ‘Get more followers.’ Enter the number of followers you want to promote your profile to.
To promote a specific photo:
- Visit ‘Uploads’ and select the photo you want to promote. On the right hand side of the page, a ‘Promote now’ button can be seen. Select this and enter the number of views you wish to promote your photo to.
When you have paid to promote your photos or profile, we make sure that they are seen by other users on the website. For example, your profile would be shown under the ‘suggested users’ on the feed, as one of our ‘recommended profiles’ during the registration process, or your photo may be shown on our front page.
We do not just provide you with fake followers or views, so seeing the effect of promoting your photos/profile may take some time. We can show your photos/profile to a lot of people, however, if it is of poor quality you will find that getting followers or views will be much slower, as people will not want to view a bad photo or follow a profile who doesn’t upload nice photos.
Promoting your photos/profile is a complex system so it is important to know that it is very normal for it to take some time to show. However, you can be assured that the promotion will continue until you have received the level of engagement you paid for.
You can use the 100 free credits to promote either your photos or your entire profile. You can only use this feature when on a desktop, and not from your mobile.
To promote your profile:
- Visit your feed and select ‘Get more followers.’ Enter the number of followers you want to promote your profile to. 100 credits = 25 followers.
To promote a specific photo:
- Visit ‘Uploads’ and select the photo you want to promote. On the right hand side of the page, a ‘Promote now’ button can be seen. Select this and enter the number of views you wish to promote your photo to. 100 credits = 100 views.
Yes, we offer monthly or annual membership subscriptions. We do not offer nor advertise month-by-month memberships and we never have. As you will see when selecting the frequency of your membership subscription, it does confirm the amount you will pay either monthly or annually.
The monthly subscription payment will be taken automatically from the card or PayPal account which you used to purchase your membership subscription on. By opting for a monthly membership subscription and confirming this purchase, you are authorising us to take the subscription payment each month. These payments will continue until you opt to cancel your membership.
How does the 'Paid Per View' benefit work?
You can review our full Paid Per View policy here, however, below you will find the answers to the most commonly asked questions about our Paid Per View benefit.
The Paid Per View benefit lets us pay our photographers for the views their images receive.
When your image is viewed, it will get counted as either a view or a ‘paid’ view. When your photo has received a paid view, you earn 0.7¢*
Please note this is zero point seven cents. This is not seventy cents, which would be written as ’70¢’.
*We think it is really important that as our business grows, our members success grows with it. Which is why the rate at which we pay our Paid Per View benefit at may increase during your time with us. Should any increases to this rate occur, you will be able to see this via your Settings>Check earnings.
If someone views one of your photos for 5 seconds or more, this will be a ‘paid’ view. The view also has to come from a genuine user (whether or not they are registered with us) and not by a bot or created by any other fraudulent means, such as by a Click Circle.
One of the reasons why a view must be 5 seconds for you to get paid is to encourage you to share high quality content. By sharing high quality imagery, people will be more interested in viewing your image for a longer time, compared to a lower quality image where someone would not want to view it for long.
The level of interaction that people receive on social media does heavily depend on the quality of the content being shared. Whilst we appreciate everyone has a different perspective on what is a good or bad photo, we want our members to be assured they can visit ClickASnap and see high quality content shared across the platform.
You can see how much you have earnt by visiting Settings>Check Earnings.
By visiting your ‘Uploads’ page, you can see the how many paid views (by looking at the coin symbol) you have gained on each photo, and how much money you have earnt on each photo individually.
Your paid views and your earnings do not update in real time, so you will see a difference between these amounts. You can be confident that you will always receive the earnings you are entitled to.
Your paid views and your earnings do not update in real time, so you will see a difference between these amounts. This means that if you have only just joined us and your images have been viewed, you won’t see anything in your ‘Check Earnings’ just yet.
In order to withdraw your earnings, you first need to make sure you have a PayPal account which will accept payment from us. PayPal has some restrictions with regards to some countries and we do not have any control over this. It is your responsibility as the member, to ensure that you are able to be paid by us when considering purchasing a membership with us.
When you have checked this and are able to accept payments via your PayPal account, you then need to check your earnings and ensure you have earnt a minimum of $15.00. This is the minimum amount required in order to request a withdrawal. We will not notify you when you have reached this amount.
Once you have reached the $15.00 minimum a box will appear next to these earnings, inviting you to add your PayPal details. We don’t ask for these details prior to this, so that none of our members financial information is stored on our servers. If this box has not yet appeared, this is because you have not reached the $15.00 minimum. Please double check your earnings before contacting customer support.
We only make payments via PayPal. So, in order to be paid you must have a PayPal account that is able to accept payments from us. PayPal is not available in some countries and we do not have any control over this. It is your responsibility to ensure you can receive payments from us when considering our Paid Per View benefit, as we will not consider paying via any other method.
You can request payment when you have reached a minimum of $15.00. Once you have reached the $15.00 minimum a box will appear under ‘Check Earnings’. You can then enter the PayPal email address you want the payment to be sent to, and agree to our terms of conditions, before submitting your withdrawal request.
We are only able to make payments via PayPal at this time.
Please bear this in mind when making a decision about which membership level you wish to purchase. Our Paid Per View is not the only benefit available under our memberships, and if you are unable to receive payment this does not detract from the other benefits your membership subscription also offers you. With this in mind, we will not consider refunds under any circumstances, in instances where a member is unable to receive payment from us via PayPal.
How much you can earn on ClickASnap depends on the quality of the photos you are uploading, as well as how you engage with people across our website.
- Low quality photos will not get as many views as a higher quality photo would. Remember, we are a website designed with photographers in mind.
- Commenting the same or similar comment mindlessly across photos will not help you get genuine paid views, and it will put your account at risk of being flagged as spam.
Taking time to take and post good quality photos will help. Our Pro-Seller membership also offers you 100 free credits to promote your images every month, and you can automatically share your ClickASnap photos and profile via your other social media accounts. These benefits are a great way of increasing the number of views your photos get.
The ClickaSnap Shop Feature
You must have a Seller or Pro-Seller membership in order to sell your photos as products through your ClickASnap profile.
We offer 1000’s of print-on-demand products for you to choose from. You need only visit ‘Products’ and select ‘add products’. Follow the steps shown to you to choose the photos you want to sell, what kind of product you want to sell them as, and at what price you want to sell them.
All of the profits you make from selling your photos as products is yours to keep, minus a 4% fee. This is to cover any transaction fees that are applied to payments made, and is not for ClickASnap to profit from.
Clickasnap handles all the printing and shipping for you.
We are also able to accommodate for international shipping on all products. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Clickasnap is a UK based company and handles all payments made for products in GBP. Your shop will convert to the currency of the buyers country during the checkout process, and all payments to you will be converted into your currency when you withdraw the money made from your shop.
Please take exchange rates into consideration when purchasing or pricing any products.
You will be notified when other users or members have purchased a product from your shop, and you can request any money made via your ‘My Sales’ page. Here you will see a button that reads ‘withdraw’. Select this and enter your PayPal account details to get paid.
Tips and Tutorials
Our YouTube channel offers a variety of tutorials and tips with regards to using and getting the most out of Clickasnap! You can find us and start watching these here!
We have a forum, blog and Facebook group, all readily available to you to use!
You can access our forum and blog via the ClickaSnap website, and you can find our Facebook group by searching for ‘ClickaSnap discussion group’. here you can interact with many of our members and get chatting about all things ClickaSnap, photography and more!
When interacting with our community, you are being held to our community guidelines. Remember, it costs nothing to be kind!
Upgrades, Downgrades, Cancellations and Refunds
Our full refund policy can be found here.
Below is a condensed version, however, we do recommend that all members review the full version.
Refunds are provided at our discretion, should we feel an error has occurred which we are responsible for. Any requests for a refund are handled on a case by case basis and will be issued at our sole discretion.
- We do not consider refunds when you have chosen to downgrade or cancel your membership with us prior to your paid-up-to date.
- We do not consider refunds or the early cancellation/downgrading of annual subscriptions. This is due to the discount you receive compared to paying monthly.
- Refunds on orders will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Please contact our customer support and provide full details as to why you feel a refund is appropriate. They will be able to review your concerns and discuss this with you further.
- When paying to promote your images or your profile, this can take a period of time which cannot be ascertained. As the promotion of your images or profile will undoubtedly continue until you receive the level of promotion you purchased, we will not consider a refund on these payments.
- Clickasnap operates by charging in GBP and paying in USD. Any rates will be converted to the currency of the member’s country when purchasing a subscription or product, as well as when withdrawing any earnings. Please consider exchange rates and the currency symbols shown when purchasing a subscription or product with us. We will not consider refunds under any circumstances in which a member has misunderstood an exchange rate or currency symbol. We do ask you to be confident in your purchases before committing to them, and this includes the confidence in what it will cost.
Please read all information available to you and ensure that you are confident in the product or service you are opting for before making any payments. It is important that you are confident in your understanding of how our platform works, how much we pay and if your content is suitable for it.
Please note that if any fraudulent requests/disputes against any payments are made, we will not hesitate to contest these claims in a court of law; nor will we hesitate to take legal action against any fraudulent disputer. Authorised cardholders falsely disputing legitimate charges to their financial institute is illegal and will be prosecuted as such.
Simply log in to your ClickaSnap account and visit Settings>Subscriptions. You can the select and purchase the membership level best suited to your needs.
Once you have upgraded an account, please contact our customer support team. They will then organise for the reimbursement of your previous subscription payment, should this be applicable.
You can only downgrade monthly subscriptions.
You downgrade by logging into your account, visiting Settings>Subscriptions. Here you can select ‘downgrade’ button under the membership level you want to downgrade to.
By downgrading to a free account, you will cancel any active subscriptions on your account.
When downgrading mid-term, your new membership level will come into effect immediately. The reimbursement of your previous subscription payment will not be considered under any circumstances as we do not provide pro-rota refunds.
In order to cancel your ClickASnap membership, you need only downgrade to our free membership level via Settings>Subscriptions and selecting ‘downgrade’ under our free membership option.
By downgrading to a free account, it will cancel any active subscriptions on your account, so no further payments will be taken.
We are sorry to see you go! In order to delete your account you need only to log in, visit Settings>Delete account. You then need to enter your password and select ‘confirm’.
The system is designed to automatically cancel any further payments when you have chosen to delete your account. If a payment is made that you were not expecting after the deletion of your ClickaSnap account, please just contact our customer support team to inform them of this. They will be happy to resolve this for you.