ClickaSnap accounts are solely for the purpose of sharing images which are created by and owned by you. We do not support Creative Commons licences, or accounts whose intentions are to profit off of someone else’s work.
Our community guidelines are here to help and guide you as you become a part of the ClickaSnap community. Your profile with us is subject to these guidelines, as well our terms of service:
- You are only permitted to upload images which you own or you have created. We do not tolerate members attempting to profit off of someone else’s work.
- Do not upload images which contains content in breach of our terms of service i.e. images which contain nudity etc.
- Remember, we are ClickaSnap, an image sharing platform, not Go Fund Me. Do not beg other members of our community by requesting direct payments. Whether it is for personal or charitable reasons is irrelevant.
- Do not beg or spam other members and their profiles to follow you, like, comment or view your images. Sharing your work is of course encouraged, however, when joining our community we trust that as adults, you can recognise and regulate your behaviour to ensure you are not bothering or harassing other members.
- Remember to play nice. Constructive criticism is welcomed and vital to budding photographers who want to improve, but it is possible to provide feedback and remain polite and courteous at the same time.
- Stay honest! Incentivising paid views will result in any earnings to become ineligible for withdrawal. This includes any involvement of any kind with Click Circles being prohibited on our platform. If we have evidence or reasonable grounds to suspect you are a part of or have been involved with a Click Circle, your earnings will become ineligible for withdrawal. It’s not worth the risk! With quality content and time taken to engage with other ClickaSnap members and profiles, you’ll realise you don’t need Click Circles to be successful!
- Moderate your content. The ClickaSnap team does moderate content on a daily basis, and will remove anything in breach of our terms or our guidelines without notification. However, it remains your responsibility to moderate your own content, and ensure that it is not in breach of these things.
- Finally, remember to enjoy yourself!!! We are an ever growing community of brilliant photographers and artists. There are so many benefits available to you under our memberships, so enjoy them and watch your profile with us grow!
Anybody seen going against these guidelines will be at risk of their account with us being removed, or any earnings accumalted becoming ineligible for withdrawal. We reserve the right to refuse the provision of any benefits under your account, should you not comply with ClickaSnap’s community guidelines.