Refunds are provided at our discretion, should we feel an error has occurred which we are responsible for. Any requests for a refund are handled on a case by case basis and will be issued at our sole discretion.
- We do not consider refunds when you have chosen to downgrade or cancel your membership with us prior to your paid-up-to date.
- We do not consider refunds or the early cancellation/downgrading of annual subscriptions. This is due to the discount you receive compared to paying monthly.
- Refunds on orders will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Please contact our customer support and provide full details as to why you feel a refund is appropriate. They will be able to review your concerns and discuss this with you further.
- When paying to promote your images or your profile, this can take a period of time which cannot be ascertained. As the promotion of your images or profile will undoubtedly continue until you receive the level of promotion you purchased, we will not consider a refund on these payments.
- Clickasnap operates by charging in GBP and paying in USD. Any rates will be converted to the currency of the member’s country when purchasing a subscription or product, as well as when withdrawing any earnings. Please consider exchange rates and the currency symbols shown when purchasing a subscription or product with us. We will not consider refunds under any circumstances in which a member has misunderstood an exchange rate or currency symbol. We do ask you to be confident in your purchases before committing to them, and this includes the confidence in what it will cost.
Please read all information available to you and ensure that you are confident in the product or service you are opting for before making any payments. It is important that you are confident in your understanding of how our platform works, how much we pay and if your content is suitable for it.
Please note that if any fraudulent requests/disputes against any payments are made, we will not hesitate to contest these claims in a court of law; nor will we hesitate to take legal action against any fraudulent disputer. Authorised cardholders falsely disputing legitimate charges to their financial institute is illegal and will be prosecuted as such.