Heading into a digital photography world, we are confronted by a huge amount of different pieces of tech. One of the biggest choices one can make, both in price and quality, is whether to choose a full frame or a crop sensor camera. So what are the pros of a full frame camera?
- a bigger sensor means that it operates better in low light conditions
- a bigger sensor means a shallower depth of field
- A bigger sensor means images are able to be blown up much larger when printed
Whats the pros of a crop sensor?
- a smaller sensor means cheaper lenses!
- a smaller sensor means a deeper depth of field
- crop sensors cameras are much cheaper than a full frame camera
Thinking of buying a camera and really don’t know what to do? Mike Browne explains all in this video below!