V 0.0.87 RELEASE 1 (Products)
· A warning has been added to product pricing when the Digital Download price is set to £0.00.
· Added a prompt to the product page to show both the cost price and the sellers set price for the seller account as reference.
· Added a search bar to the admin panel to filter for orders based either on username or email.
· Fields for EXIF data that could not be extracted from the image metadata will now be hidden.
· If a user does not have a profile picture or cover photo set, the ClickaSnap logo and banner will be used as a default.
· Products are now created in the backend and the user will receive a notification to alert them to when this has been completed.
· Products can now be created from an image page if you are the owner.
· Products can now be purchased from the image page as long as the seller holds the ‘Seller’ or ‘Pro’ account tiers.
· The global pricing will now set a preset for all new created products.
· You can now delete other users comments on your content. (feed posts, images)
· You can now select and delete multiple products and product types at once on the product overview page.
· ‘Visit Sellers Shop’ button should now always appear on the users profile.
· Albums will now show all images.
· Changed the text of ‘Copy URL’ button to say ‘Share’ on user profile.
· Changed the wording of ‘Orders & Purchases’ in the user pill to now state ‘Purchases & Sales’.
· Clicking on the ‘photo by’ link on the ClickaSnap homepage header image will now direct you to the correct users profile.
· Featured contributors should now display correctly.
· Fixed filters on ‘visit sellers shop’ not doing anything on desktop and a white screen shows on mobile.
· Free accounts will no longer appear under the ‘Paid’ filter on the Explore page.
· Image downloads should now be much quicker.
· Improved the quality of breadcrumbs on the product pages to offer the user more useful options for navigating.
· Incorrect orders were sometimes being communicated with Prodigi when buying the same products over multiple images, this has now been resolved.
· Legacy users plans have been reinstated.
· Non pro accounts will no longer appear on the ClickaSnap homepage.
· Pro download feature will now download a non-compressed file.
· Product markup should now work as expected in product pricing.
· Product page search images should now load much faster.
· Removed the need for the ‘confirm price’ button to be pressed for changes to carry through to users product types.
· Similar designs on mobile will no longer be distorted on the image and product pages.
· The ‘Confirm Price’ button in the product pricing page will now respond to user click.
· The browser back button on a products page should now take you back to the same place in the search with the same available products.
· Users should no longer experience issues with shipping options not loading for them when purchasing a product.
· When clicking on the copy and paste buttons in the upload modal, non pro users should now see a prompt, that states they should upgrade to use this feature.
· When clicking on the Withdraw button in your product page, the tab will now default to display the users product sales.
· You can now change the category sort on the Explore page.