V 0.0.89 RELEASE (Bug Fixes & Performance Improvements)
1) Fixed an issue where when creating new products, the thumbnail preview of the last product would be copied to all other created products when using iOS/Android.
2) Fixed an issue where when deleting a product from your shop on iOS, it was not actually deleted.
3) You are now able to select multiple products and product types on iOS on all platforms and devices.
4) Stripe purchases should no longer bring up an error.
5)When uploading an image on mobile, the image thumbnail should now appear as expected.
6)When sharing an image from the ‘Related Images’ section, it should now share the correct image.
7) indexer should now have far less of a load when creating products, therefore improving the performance and user experience. (This is a pure codebase improvement to reduce overall load on the indexer, indexer improvements are still being investigated.)
8) Images on ‘Product Overview’ page should no longer be overly zoomed in.
9) When creating products, they should now appear on the ‘Marketplace Seller’ page faster. (This is a pure codebase improvement to reduce overall load on the indexer, indexer improvements are still being investigated.)
10) User downloads, orders and sales should now appear correctly for users on all mobile platform
Site Updates V0.0.96
Features: Site redirects will now work for legacy images on the www.clickasnap.com/i/ route. (requires import script to complete to function fully, but will work on
Have only managed to make two photos into products. The system will just not make any more. The all products (photos)still does not work.
I have 18 products only problem is that only two are actually products the other 16 are the same photo repeated 16 times and this was an old product deleted ages ago.
Cookies and data has been set several times with no difference.
Eagerly awaiting issue 0.0.90 (will this one work)?
Hi, we’ve just tested here and not seen any issues. Please write into email@example.com and ensure you can detail as much as possible. Please make sure you respond the the automatic email
I try to purchase a digital download item, both stripe and paypal is not working payment method.
Hi, we have just tested them here with no issues. PLease raise a support ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and they can look into it in detail